Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Official Launch

For all those out there who have gotten word of the launch of the new www.oceanfrontmovie.com, welcome one and all to the new Ocean Front Property Blog.

Subscribe to this blog to receive updates on all the new videos and news from the new website. There will be plenty to talk about on here in the coming weeks and months. The website is a work in progress, so there will be announcements here, as well as letting you know about the newest places online to find Ocean Front Property.

The name of the game here is EXPOSURE! I honestly don't care if you buy a DVD or not, just as long as you tell someone out there about what we're doing. Link to me and I'll link to you. I'm searching for ways to put OFP online to download as cheap as possible. Like I said, I just want you to see it.

Anyway, feel free to snoop around here and DON'T be shy about giving suggestions. I'm up for it. Friend up with us on the Myspace page and explore all the nooks and crannies of the homepage.

Thanks for checking us out. Hope to see you around.

No comments: